Already started in Tuscaloosa

jbr82

Just heard on Nashville radio that man has hostages in the credit union on campus. I pray no one gets hurt....but what a coincidence

The guy is clearly taking his frustration towards Clempsom out on patrons of the bank.

If you want to know how bad they are tune into the Finebaum show.

They'll send death threats to Hurts and fire Saban

Reactions: 1 person
Last edited:
Murders have actually already happened in the past due to them losing and this is 100% actual and factual truth.........

Really? All of it is ridiculous if true (that is, committing any crime due to a team losing) so I take back my sarcasm. I am sorry. I stand in awe...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BAMA and nicky boy GO VOLS BUCK BAMA AND NICKY BOY:dance2::clapping:

Really? All of it is ridiculous if true (that is, committing any crime due to a team losing) so I take back my sarcasm. I am sorry. I stand in awe...

Read links in my above post..................

There are more...... A father shot his own son and sited that he was upset after an Alabama loss several years ago.......another story of 2 friends getting into fight after Bama lost and 1 was stabbed by the other...........

They can't handle defeat! All year they will have a butt sore!! Even if it comes from a UK fan. Lol. This is so funny!! Be upset but be proud you have a great program. This is a hot mess. The worst fan base has been on steroids for years and now they are cold turkey off it. It really isn't so funny since folks are getting hurt.

Glad everyone is safe and the robber is in custody.

In jest I say the robber must have lost big betting on bama.

Finebaum show should be entertaining today.

It's interesting and embarrassing every day when folks consider that elf-eared idiot to be knowledgeable enough about football to be the face of the SEC Network.....

He may be a decent journalist-- but that dude knows nothing about the sport of football except what he can read on paper....

Reactions: 1 person
The robber was out on a pretty sizable bond and awaiting trial on rape and robbery charges from an incident a little over a year ago.

He's only 18, so he's been rather busy.

VN Store

Back