Sugar Bowl- Auburn vs Oklahoma

I'd normally pull for OU vs an SEC team, but after the whole Joe Mixon deal, may have to just watch as a neutral party.

Reactions: 1 person
This is a classic Oklahoma choke job set up - playing in a high profile game as a favorite.

War Tigers!!! damn this one hurts cause I really wanted to go to Nawlins if we made the Sugar

Stoops record against the SEC speaks for itself.

I don't really care what his record against a specific conference is - he historically hasn't been spectacular in spots like this (big games where Oklahoma is "supposed" to win) regardless of what conference the opponent is from. Which is ironic considering the guy's nickname is Big Game Bob.

His win over Alabama in the Sugar Bowl a few years ago is the exception, not the rule.

Last edited:
Not a big Jesse Palmer guy but him and Mus are MAJOR improvements over some of these other cats I've heard calling this years Bowl games. Tom Hart is unbearable and Ware isn't far from it.

So mixon didn't start, but came in on 3rd possession. That have anything to do with the video release?

I think the announcers almost said he was a fine young man... but stopped short and changed it up.

Just still amazed that Mixon is playing and that absolutely nothing has been done to Bob Stoops in light of the video finally getting released. Normally the public outcry/ish storm is loud and over the top enough to force action by a higher up, especially in the world we're living in now. But it's been pretty much crickets. I mean bupkis.

I think the announcers almost said he was a fine young man... but stopped short and changed it up.

Just gross listening to them talk about him like he was in a bad car accident or his mom died. He punched a girl and broke her face. And he redshirted his suspension. He has learned zero.

Just still amazed that Mixon is playing and that absolutely nothing has been done to Bob Stoops in light of the video finally getting released. Normally the public outcry/ish storm is loud and over the top enough to force action by a higher up, especially in the world we're living in now. But it's been pretty much crickets. I mean bupkis.

They're almost as classless as PSU.... shameful

VN Store

Back