Lord.....I apologize

99gator

Congressman
I made statements about how good the Big 10 is/was this season.

Lord, I'd like to apologize

Reactions: 10 people
You mean except for Nebraska, right?...Even though they lost to Iowa 40-10.

Big ten is garbage.

There is a reason OSU took us off their schedule.

No reason to get exposed when u can play ohio, kent, etc and then no one in the actual conference.

Big ten is garbage.

There is a reason OSU took us off their schedule.

No reason to get exposed when u can play ohio, kent, etc and then no one in the actual conference.

Yeah I'm sure they're terrified of playing Tennessee. I'm guessing you haven't even looked at their future non-conference opponents.

Reactions: 4 people
We all crap on the Big 10, but at least they had a group of teams to crap on.

The schadenfreude is strong but they were better than the SEC this year.

It never fails- people overreact to bowl season, good and bad.

I went over to a Nebraska board and some of them want to have a funeral for their program.

One poster joked about how far away they are considering that 3 of their losses where they got their *** handed to them are to.....

a team that lost their bowl game 30-3

a team that lost their bowl game 31-0

a team that lost to Vanderbilt.

I generally feel the same about bowl games, but I find it interesting that the "powers" of the SEC are the ones who have won their bowl games.

Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, LSU. If Auburn pulls off what I think would be a major upset, I think there is something to be said about it not being an accident.

I also would say, and was somewhat surprised by it, that there was a noticeable athletic difference between these schools and the Iowa's and Nebraska's of the world. Louisville showed you the coaching job that was taking place earlier in the year because they did not match up with LSU at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I went over to a Nebraska board and some of them want to have a funeral for their program.

One poster joked about how far away they are considering that 3 of their losses where they got their *** handed to them are to.....

a team that lost their bowl game 30-3

a team that lost their bowl game 31-0

a team that lost to Vanderbilt.

They are still in the process of having a multi-year funeral for their program. They've already fired a coach (Bo Pelini) whose worst performance in 7 years was 9 wins.

They are still in the process of having a multi-year funeral for their program. They've already fired a coach (Bo Pelini) whose worst performance in 7 years was 9 wins.

And to defend them, they are getting their 9 wins a year without beating anyone because they play in the Big 10 West.

Wins over Northwestern, Purdue, Minnesota, Illinois, etc, wouldn't make most fans happy if that's the highlight of your season

And to defend them, they are getting their 9 wins a year without beating anyone because they play in the Big 10 West.

Wins over Northwestern, Purdue, Minnesota, Illinois, etc, wouldn't make most fans happy if that's the highlight of your season

Oh but imagine the outcry would be much worse, if they had beaten Iowa and Wisconsin, but lost to Purdue and Illinois

Reactions: 1 person

Telling Frank Solich to hit the road was their first mistake.

As I watch this game and several others....

In large part, I'm starting to have issue with some of these coaches being labeled as great offensive coaches or what have you.

So much of what I see are athletes pulling **** out of their ass like it was playstation.

1 - College DBs cannot cover or find/play the ball
2 - College DCs don't teach (or college defenders for some reason cannot) maintaining leverage and staying at home

Who is good in the SEC this year besides Alabama?

Just because there weren't a handful of dominant teams, doesn't mean the conference sucks. Auburn is good. LSU is dangerous. Healthy Vols are dangerous. Florida just rolled an Iowa team people really liked yesterday. TAM has the talent to play with anyone.

Not the best conference this year...but no slouch.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back