Cotton Bowl: Wisconsin vs Western Michigan

VolnJC

I think I'm actually gonna pull for Wisconsin here...I like them and I really dislike Fleck.

7-0 Wisconsin....they gonna dominate this game I don't think WMU can stop their running game

Great catch!

I'd like to see WM pull it off just for the debate over the playoffs. After opening drive, I don't see them stopping Wisconsin's offense.

This is a gift wrapped Big 10 win. The "best conference in the country this year" by most analyst need it with the Big 10 sitting currently at 2-5 this bowl season. LOL

Reactions: 1 person
PJ has got wheels !
Although I'm not real sure what sprinting to the other end of the field accomplishes.......as a coach

Only down by 7 going into the 4th.

WMU is capable of scoring a couple more times. Can they hold?

You know the SEC is only 4-6 right?

Wrong 5-5. 50% > 28.5% unless this is common core math. :) I wasn't comparing conferences. I was comparing analyst perception to what has happened on the field. The VOLS are 1-0 baby and that's all care about.

Last edited:
Bawahaha. The kicker should have looked to the sidelines twice for the play. Glad this is not my team, the slow plodding offense would get old real quick

The lack of decent kicking these days is mind boggling. I don't understand how so many teams have kickers that miss PATs and short field goals on a regular basis, and the SEC is not exempt

Click management on that drive was questionable at best. Now it comes down to an inside kick when there was plenty of time before the drive started.

The lack of decent kicking these days is mind boggling. I don't understand how so many teams have kickers that miss PATs and short field goals on a regular basis, and the SEC is not exempt

It's become an issue in the NFL this season

VN Store

Back