Kiffin Out

C1LoHM3VEAYv31X.jpg:large

Not surprised. Sark runs the exact same offense. Kiffin has to go recruit and hire a staff. Not that big of a deal.

Not surprised. Sark has probably been dedicated to nothing but game planning for Clemson/OSU since Kiffin told Saban he was leaving.

Reactions: 1 person
Kiffin has done a great job for the past three seasons.

But his playcalling in the last two games has been an absolute disaster. Time for him to focus on his new job.

I think this shows that Kiffin was out at the end of the year...that's why he had to take the FAU job...he thought he had the Houston job but they decided to go with Applewhite

I wish people could not give a sh•t as much as I do in regards to the latest with Lane Kiffen.

Just watch. This will be the excuse when they lose to Clemson.

"Come on guys. We were breaking in a new offensive coordinator."

Reactions: 1 person
Kiffin has done a great job for the past three seasons.

But his playcalling in the last two games has been an absolute disaster. Time for him to focus on his new job.

He has had problems calling plays in high profile games. Remember how bad the playcalling was in the semifinal game against Ohio St a couple of years ago?

Just hand the ball to one of their running backs not that hard to do . Defense will take charge as usual.

ESPN reporting that Saban said Kiffin was getting to cute with play calling. But at this point i dont care as long as Clemson wins.

VN Store

Back