Liberty Bowl - UGA/TCU

GAVol

Overrated
Staff member
Figured I'd start a thread since nothing else is on. I know it must be a big game because I hear Doris Burke's voice.

Perfect example in those last 3 plays. Nick Chubb gets the publicity, but it's Sony Michel and Isaiah McKenzie that make things happen in that offense.

Wow, Elvis, BB King, and The Beach Boys peformed at the Liberty Bowl halftime in the past?

Huge break for TCU to force a fumble inside the UGA 20. They need to take advantage and get a touchdown.

Perfect example in those last 3 plays. Nick Chubb gets the publicity, but it's Sony Michel and Isaiah McKenzie that make things happen in that offense.
. I am still amazed that he is even playing at all this year due to the extent of his injury, even if not up to his prior standards. We will see if in another year he is truly back. I for one am sorry to see him, along with Michel, coming back for his senior year. Oh Well.

. I am still amazed that he is even playing at all this year due to the extent of his injury, even if not up to his prior standards. We will see if in another year he is truly back. I for one am sorry to see him, along with Michel, coming back for his senior year. Oh Well.

Georgia will be all hype just like we were this year.

Georgia offense sucks. Not worried at all about their running backs coming back. Their offensive line isn't going to improve that much over the offseason. I just hope our defense stays healthy next year.

Makes no sense that UGA's offense is this bad. Th at o-line line should be better than it is.

What an awful spot UGA just got. It's pathetic how replay works. I can see it. Color commentator can see it.... but they don't stop the game to have a look.

VN Store

Back