Poor Lane Kiffin

I saw this on Yahoo earlier and about spit out my coffee. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

He has never proven to better then a good OC. People act like he did great things here. He won 7 games. Took over a better program then Butch did. CBJ has been coach for 4 years. Two of this we are ranked top 20. He took over one of the worst major jobs in the country at the time but CLK is god bc he made Crompton an improved QB. He is a great OC. There is a reason why he is the HC where he is at.

Reactions: 2 people
Won't happen because the goober would never sacrifice another natty ring, but I'd love to see Kiffin start calling crap offensive plays just to throw the game and stick it to Saban. I would be on the floor rolling if he did that.

He has never proven to better then a good OC. People act like he did great things here. He won 7 games. Took over a better program then Butch did. CBJ has been coach for 4 years. Two of this we are ranked top 20. He took over one of the worst major jobs in the country at the time but CLK is god bc he made Crompton an improved QB. He is a great OC. There is a reason why he is the HC where he is at.

Thank you for this. Some act like he walked into a completely bare cupboard at Tennessee. Fact is UT was still very relevant in CF. Crompton sucked even when LK was here. LK did basically a little bit better than Dooley.

Well, Kiffin has the keys to a 96 Mazda now in Florida Atlantic. I can't wait to see how he does at the race track.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back