Miss St. Off To Huge Lead in Fulmer Cup

Explains why they are the only SEC team to win their bowl game so far.

Arrests=wins.

It's science.

Reactions: 7 people
Explains why they are the only SEC team to win their bowl game so far.

Arrests=wins.

It's science.

I don't comment much but...Florida fan, stop making so many statements that always make me laugh and make so much sense. :moon2:

I saw a Phillip Miller mentioned in the article, but I didn't see Fulmer's name at all. Got me with the click-bait thread title.

Fulmer hasn't been coaching for almost 10 years. Can we stop calling it the Fulmer cup now?

That's what they call it...interesting I don't think Tennessee has ever "won" it. Colorado won it going away this year.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheFulmerCup/comments/50bjk7/the_2016_fulmer_cup_awards_for_criminal/?

Here are the individual 2016 "winners"

Reviewing the Top 3
In the years since the Cup was created, other players have scored more points than Nathanial Robbins, however few have reached the sheer level of variety in one night that went really, really south. To summarize: After an argument at a bar where his girlfriend accused him of cheating on her, he tried to make up and fell asleep on her couch. She finds his phone and is upset at some texts he sent, so she threw water on him. To quote Sublime: That's when things went out of control. During the ensuring argument, Robbins (6'5", 265 lbs) grabbed his girlfriend and threw her around the room, including grabbing her by the throat and attempting to choke her. Somehow during this time he also burned a giant teddy bear he had bought for her on the apartment's stove (arson charge stems from this). During the fracas, both of his girlfriend's roommates tried to stop him but were also assaulted. The roommates then went to a neighbor's to call 911. Two police arrived as Robbins was trying to break into the neighbor's apartment. At this point an officer got between Robbins and his girlfriend and drew his firearm, telling him to get on the ground. Robbins chose to tackle the officer down a flight of stairs, knocking the second officer down in the process. More police arrived and subdued him after a struggle. The end result? 15 counts (originally 18): 8 felonies, 7 misdemeanors, and a lot of points.
Utah State's Chris Copier decided to try and become junior Drug Lord and was busted in a sting operation: tallying up six counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute (second-degree felony), one count of distribution of, or arranging to distribute, a controlled substance (second-degree felony), possession of a firearm by a restricted person (third-degree felony), and tested positive for marijuana (bonus point).
EWU's LaShawn Jameison was arrested for his involvement in a fatal driveby shooting outside a Spokane club. The facts are as simple as they are despicable and deserve no more mention.

VN Store

Back