Cactus Bowl: Baylor vs. Boise St

Glocker_Alum_2005

well 21-3, already...BSU's D looking like us. Rypien turning ball over in the end zone. Not looking good for my pick'em pool. Figured Baylor would come out flat.

Can someone do a concussion protocol on Pollock at halftime? That aside, shame the Bears aren't getting smashed.

It's more entertaining listening to the color commentary on how to dress for sports casting than watching the game.

At this point I just want to hear the other guy say "you know what Rece how about you just kiss my blue jean wearing a**!!" and maybe they can just move on?

The Rhule interview was entertaining

The Mountain West Conference and the Big 12 Conference both used their promo spots to hype up that their athletes are Champions at Life. I wonder if they're same messages that they've been running all year.

Sixth straight season that Baylor has had at least one 1,000 WR and RB.

Even with a garbage time TD Boise suffered their worst bowl lose in program history.

The Mountain West Conference and the Big 12 Conference both used their promo spots to hype up that their athletes are Champions at Life. I wonder if they're same messages that they've been running all year.

I just saw the press release where Butch Jones is suing both conferences. :)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back