Independence Bowl: NC State vs. Vanderbilt

Yeah both teams were up and down..NC State beat ND and should have beaten Clemson Vandy beat us UGA and Ole Miss

On an unrelated note, these damn FarmersOnly.com commercials are really annoying. It seems like one of them airs during each break.

I don't think so. I believe he was overlooked by a lot of teams. I may be wrong though.

Think he was a 3 star out of Gainesville. Obviously, Gators didn't offer. Troy, Georgia Southern, Temple, Minnesota and FAU did.

Lucky ass Vandy. Damn NCState kid all but hands them the ball at the half yard line. 😡

I dont understand, I thought Shurmur was one of the best QBs in the country? I mean he absolutely lit us up.

This game has me totally convinced that Martinez needs to be fired. Shurmer is complete trash and we made him look like a Heisman caliber QB.

Reactions: 3 people
I dont understand, I thought Shurmur was one of the best QBs in the country? I mean he absolutely lit us up.

The way our defense played the last two games any offense with a pulse was going to put up big numbers.

This game has me totally convinced that Martinez needs to be fired. Shurmer is complete trash and we made him look like a Heisman caliber QB.

It's still early and Vandy could come back, but Shurmur lit up two horrible defenses in Ole Miss and UT. UT couldn't stop a high school team by the end of the year. UT needed to score on almost every possession to win the last 3 games.

NC State's run defense is pretty good. Top 25, I believe. Their pass D is not nearly as good. Somewhere in the 90's, I believe. We'll see how the 2nd half goes.

VN Store

Back