Kiffin said he will build FAU Brick by Brick .

jos3ywales

I nearly spit my drink out laughing when I heard him say that lol . :):):):):):whistling:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Was a pretty solid troll to be honest.haha But those type of shenanigans are probably why he is saying that at FAU and not Houston or other bigger and better schools.

Reactions: 7 people
I nearly spit my drink out laughing whenI heard him say that lol . :):):):):):whistling:

The positive is...at least he didn't say mattress by mattress. Bricks can catch on fire but not as easily as a mattress.

Wish we would schedule FAU.

FAU is undefeated this week, just like Tennessee. Maybe you don't see what coaches see, but lots of my coach friends called this week and said that they're a solid football team with good Layla discipline.

FAU is undefeated this week, just like Tennessee. Maybe you don't see what coaches see, but lots of my coach friends called this week and said that they're a solid football team with good Layla discipline.

I wouldn't mind seeing if Layla has good shower discipline, and then helping her adjust accordingly.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm working on getting 1% better. so maybe I'll have a chance with Layla when she finds out that I'm a champion of life . only then will I go 1-0 and be able to keep my eyes on her thighs

Reactions: 1 person
Wow. Something said by Kiffin is being used as a vessel to make fun of Butch Jones by Vol fans. You guys should give yourselves a pat on the back.

Reactions: 4 people
I find it gratifying to know that after being taken in off the streets by Saban, when no one else would, and winning potentially multiple two national titles at Bama as OC....still no one wanted this scum as their HC except for FAU. Speaks volumes.

Reactions: 7 people
Reactions: 1 person
Landed a HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION as his first QB commit! Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs! :)
aU3ienH.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back