SEC Championship Game

Alabama(12-0) vs Florida(8-3) (Sat. Dec. 3rd @4 PM EST on CBS)

No doubt who I'm going with here. The best team in the country without question. Bama 31-13.

Jalen Hurts will run for 100 yards.
Tide rolls

48- 14

I was being conservative at 31-13. Your score might end up being closer. Bama winning by 25+ points in certainly a solid chance. The line is -24 right now. They could beat that pretty easily but I'm thinking UF might play them a little better game. If they're not lucky & ready Bama is going to blow them out.

I don't think I'll watch it this year. It will just tick me off on what should've been

It pains me to say anything about Bama winning, but I hope they roll Florida for 100, being the most lopsided championship game in SEC history.

Reactions: 1 person
It pains me to say anything about Bama winning, but I hope they roll Florida for 100, being the most lopsided championship game in SEC history.

I can agree with this now. But once they start showing Lane Kiffin on the sideline, running up and down with that excited grin on his face... I'll be so conflicted. 2015 all over again.

Go Gators. I will never pull for bama. They are probably about to get a national shaming though.

Go Gators. I will never pull for bama. They are probably about to get a national shaming though.

I get your point but no Vol fan should ever type that.

I think Bama plays it safe to prevent injuries and wins 30-6 or something like that.

I think Florida will keep it close at least in the first half then bama will run away with it in the 2nd something like 38-10

I honestly dislike Florida more than Bama (basketball reasons I guess). Hope, and expect anyway, Alabama will run them over.

42-13 Bama

Reactions: 1 person
I am laughing at the folks posting that Florida is going to score 13 points. No way.

Alabama 38
Fla. 0

Seriously, we are terrible.

I went to last year's Citrus Bowl and a similar scenario developed where it quickly became apparent that the offensive ineptitude meant we had no chance to win the game. So at that point, all the guys on defense thinking about the NFL went into full "Don't get hurt" mode, and it was a joke.

Same thing will happen here. Seriously, at best, we score a field goal. At absolute best.

Florida's defense is good enough to give their offense a short field when Hurts inevitably turns it over. But, like Auburn, I don't think the Gators will be able to put drives together, and Bama pulls away in the second half.

I honestly dislike Florida more than Bama (basketball reasons I guess). Hope, and expect anyway, Alabama will run them over.

42-13 Bama

God forbid someone had the nerve to compete with UK in basketball...can't have that. :eek:lol:

Donovan's gone...we're not worth hating anymore.

God forbid someone had the nerve to compete with UK in basketball...can't have that. :eek:lol:

Donovan's gone...we're not worth hating anymore.

It's tough to say. I've been told to hate UF as a UK fan, but outside a few years/phases (whatever you call em) in basketball, I really don't mind UF. We do our thing most every year regardless of who else wants to step up. Like you said Billy is gone. But I actually liked UF's coach, something I can't say for most of the real rivals. Wish he stayed.

It's tough to say. I've been told to hate UF as a UK fan, but outside a few years/phases (whatever you call em) in basketball, I really don't mind UF. We do our thing most every year regardless of who else wants to step up. Like you said Billy is gone. But I actually liked UF's coach, something I can't say for most of the real rivals. Wish he stayed.

Donovan's just a class act. No significant recruiting shenanigans. He developed lightly regarded guys better than anybody. Kids who did not quite make the cut for Kentucky, Mich State, 'nova, Duke, etc., he took and turned into at least credible NBA picks.

Mike White is so far obviously trying really hard, and with some success, to follow in that pattern. Fact is, we will never be a Kentucky, and outside of a year here or there we won't compete with them for top SEC spot. But if we can routinely make the NCAA field, and score that inevitable upset or two, Florida fans will be happy.

I dont know if Florida can score one touchdown against that monster defense. I hope they get shut out. I hate bama, but they are the only team that deserves to be in this game, period.

VN Store

Back