Prayers for Isaiah Pead

madbamahater

I know Butch has a relationship with Isaiah Pead. Pead was in an auto accident and lost part of a leg due to injuries.

Reactions: 4 people
I know Butch has a relationship with Isaiah Pead. Pead was in an auto accident and lost part of a leg due to injuries.

damn hate to hear that, best of luck to the young man as he continues to heal and recover.

I think I remember him playing against us when Butch was at Cincinnati and Dooley was coaching the VOls. Tennessee won because of superior talent, but I think Isaiah played well.

Pead was very good for Cincy. Tragic, hope he recovers although looks like his playing days are over.

I remember him because his shirt said "I. Pead" when Dooley played and beat him. I remember him giving us fits. I hate this happened! You just never know.

I didn't know about the car accident. I remember having Pead on my watch list his first two years in the NFL based on that Cincy/UT game. I guess he just never could get any traction in the pros and I never saw anything else about him afterwards.

VN Store

Back