Official Duke/UNC 2016-17 Thread

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Well it's finally here Duke fans, Duke haters, UNC fans and UNC haters. The college basketball season has arrived and Tobacco Road will once again be the EpiCentre of the college basketball world. Duke preseason #1, but with quite a few injuries right now should be a National title contender once healthy. UNC is very talented and could be a final four contender as well. Should be a very interesting season. And always:

GO TO HELL CAROLINA GO TO HELL

I like Coach K and Coach Cut so I gotta pull for Duke between the 2.

UNC unis are better in both sports though

:thumbsup:

Always willing to help the cause.

Although I will say this thread is incomplete without volprof's thoughtful, passionate yet misguided input. :)

I don't know if we can corral volprof out of the political forum for his take on the Heels.

To this day the subject of college basketball only conjures the image of Kris Jenkins' final shot of the 2015-2016 season in a slow-motion arc on its way to the bottom of the net. Hopefully new games will help!

To this day the subject of college basketball only conjures the image of Kris Jenkins' final shot of the 2015-2016 season in a slow-motion arc on its way to the bottom of the net. Hopefully new games will help!

Unfortunately for you, you are going to see that shot made every March for the rest of your life right next to Laettner's.

Reactions: 1 person
25& 10 for Grayson Allen tonight. Frank Jackson led all scorers last night, from my people, Frank Jackson is NBA ready now. I know what I just said, make fun of me , but I actually do have sources.

Tony Bradley looking pretty good so far.

I've thought all three of the freshman look pretty good. And, except for Britt, it's nice to see the team knocking down some 3s with confidence. We've been missing that for a while.

VN Store

Back