S. Carolina vs UMASS

eskimovol

This should be one to keep an eye on, the gamecocks burned a redshirt and started another freshman at qb.

Last edited:
interesting move by muschamp. He thinks he can win with either today, but he is giving UT something new to think about. The guy is chaos.

interesting move by muschamp. He thinks he can win with either today, but he is giving UT something new to think about. The guy is chaos.

He better have a big sack of tricks for next weekend. As decimated as our roster is, it's gonna take the cocks everything they have to keep it within 20, imo.

No injury.
It's either because they think he might be better or because Bentley is one of the coach's son. Maybe a combination but no injury.

I think it was mainly just to try and give their O a spark because they have one of the worst offenses in FBS, no joke. But there could've been other factors as well.

Personally, I think it was a dumb move to pull the new qb off the bench this late in the year. It'll be interesting to see what happens because you would think that one of the two freshman qbs will transfer.

I think he stuck his foot in his mouth prior to this season when he said that he plans to win now. But bad decisions with qbs are nothing new with him as the coach.

Dobbs is not the best passer but he is good when he gets going. It's hard to get going when you don't have the same oline for any period of time though! it's a combination of things.
well I have seen so many 3rd downs stopped by bad throws ,I try not to find a excuse for every bad throw he makes. Every analysis in football that mentions Dobbs agrees his accuracy is bad

and to be Honest These other teams just flat out have better passers than Dobbs. He isn't even Average at passing in the Sec at 7 yds or more.

Dobbs is what he is, but we'll find out how good, or bad, Bentley is next week when he plays against a better team. Assuming the bye week doesn't take out any of our players.

well I have seen so many 3rd downs stopped by bad throws ,I try not to find a excuse for every bad throw he makes. Every analysis in football that mentions Dobbs agrees his accuracy is bad

He starts slow but finishes strong, combine that with oline change ups every other weeks and ..what happens is what you expect.

He starts slow but finishes strong, combine that with oline change ups every other weeks and ..what happens is what you expect.
I think if you go back and study games Dobbs has Won throwing in the 4th quarter or over time you will find he has thrown just as many ints to end the game as well. I don't like our chances any time our game depends on his passing.

VN Store

Back