Bills Give Eric Striker The Bird

VolnJC

This makes me happy :)

fingerstotheworld.0.png

Reactions: 1 person
For only being 5'11, dude was a legit player. Did he step on some toes? Yeah. But under 6 ft and getting a NFL shot was something else at LB.

Y'all get so butthurt over the dumbest s***. Who really cares that he gave our fans the finger. They won.

Reactions: 3 people
For only being 5'11, dude was a legit player. Did he step on some toes? Yeah. But under 6 ft and getting a NFL shot was something else at LB.

London Fletcher comes to mind as an undersized LB. He may still get a chance.

Isn't Danny T under 6ft?

Edit:looks like his official combine height was 6ft even

Last edited:
Y'all get so butthurt over the dumbest s***. Who really cares that he gave our fans the finger. They won.

And it wasn't even Striker that flipped off the crowd iirc. He was acting a fool, but the kid in that picture giving the one finger salute isn't Striker.

I think it's because he didn't do anything but get ran over by Hurd the whole game. Then he acted like he had some part in the victory. Dude literally didn't make a play the whole game.

I may be in the minority, especially as Volnation is concerned, but I kinda give this kid a pass. It was an emotional moment for everyone involved. I will probably use this as a teachable moment for my kids because now this guy will be looking for employment elsewhere and this will continue to be part of his "baggage" from here on out.

VN Store

Back