2016 Fulmer Cup - full rankings

VOLywood

Well, the college football season is upon us, which means it's time for the annual #FulmerCup rankings!

The Fulmer Cup tracks off-season criminal activity of players at college football programs and assigns points based on the type of offense.

Conference Winner - SEC

Team Winner - Colorado (68 pts - more than double 2nd place)

Notable Finishes:
#2(t) - Georgia (30 pts)
#4 - Kentucky (19 pts)
#6(t) - Alabama (16 pts)
#6(t) - Florida (16 pts)

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Full Spreadsheet of Teams, Conferences, Individuals, Offenses, Coaches, and Points

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Tennessee finished with 8 pts.

Thursday can't get here fast enough. Let's get this party started!!! :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Go Vols

Reactions: 1 person
Nathaniel Blake Robbins
Colorado Nathaniel Blake Robbins, 22, was charged with eight felonies, including two counts of second-degree assault on a peace officer, two counts of second-degree assault, first-degree burglary, second-degree burglary, second-degree arson and criminal mischief.
He also was charged with seven misdemeanors, including three counts of third-degree assault, harassment, obstruction of telephone service, obstructing a peace officer and resisting arrest

Without the breakdown for each team, this all seems just a little too clinical and detached.

Translation: we need some dirt, if we're gonna get hyped about this. :)

Nathaniel Blake Robbins
Colorado Nathaniel Blake Robbins, 22, was charged with eight felonies, including two counts of second-degree assault on a peace officer, two counts of second-degree assault, first-degree burglary, second-degree burglary, second-degree arson and criminal mischief.
He also was charged with seven misdemeanors, including three counts of third-degree assault, harassment, obstruction of telephone service, obstructing a peace officer and resisting arrest

that would do it. I wonder how all of Alabama's dismissed counts are counted?

Nathaniel Blake Robbins

Go big or go home.

Reactions: 2 people
Was that at the new place? Haven't been there yet. I'm sure it's pretty cool in person. Did you see our fake Natty Trophy?

Yeah the new place, it was pretty nice. I missed the trophy! My dad has never been to anything like that. Even as an opposing fan it made my day to see him get to be there.

From the points tab on the spreadsheet (see OP for link):

POINTS / CRIME / NOTES
25 / Cannibalism / Bonus infraction if NCAA guidelines on portion size are exceeded
20 / Murder
15 / Attempted Murder / Partial credit for incomplete
9 / Bestiality / Baaaaad
... ... ...

:lol:

From the points tab on the spreadsheet (see OP for link):

POINTS / CRIME / NOTES
25 / Cannibalism / Bonus infraction if NCAA guidelines on portion size are exceeded
20 / Murder
15 / Attempted Murder / Partial credit for incomplete
9 / Bestiality / Baaaaad
... ... ...

:lol:

They've (the redditors) have even gone around calling prisons to confirm crimes. Dedication lol.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back