Torrance Gibson suspended for the season

Of course Cryer said this ---- "It was not from the athletic department or football," Meyer said during his weekly news conference Monday. "I disagree with it."

Reactions: 2 people
Of course Cryer said this ---- "It was not from the athletic department or football," Meyer said during his weekly news conference Monday. "I disagree with it."

Corch Meyers is allergic to discipline, particularly when the offense isn't criminal in nature.

Meyer can do and say almost anything he wants without punishment. The university needs him far more than he needs them.

It doesn't surprise me he opposes punishment of this player.

Makes me wonder what it was for if the athletic dept didn't hand it down. Kinda glad we whiffed on this kid.

If Tennessee meets tOSU in the post-season, the Vols shall be victorious. History is on our side.

Of course he did. This has to do with a player who Urban though could be a key contributor this season.

On the other hand, if it had been a redshirt freshman QB who stole a computer and Urban already had a Heisman-caliber QB at that position...well, so long buddy.

Reactions: 4 people
CBJ has his checklist that he goes by and TG must not have checked the right boxes. If I remember correctly we cooled on him. Now we see why! CBJ has proven he knows how to recruit and who to recruit! Let's stop with the remaining criticism on that topic! It's been a long quite summer which is a good thing in college football...sit back and enjoy the ride!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back