Vic Wharton Sighting

Don't think he's been on the field much though.....

Two catches for 37 yards in first half, including a nice we screen that he broke a tackle on and gained 28 yards running down the sideline...key play of the TD drive before half. Also is their punt returner....two returns in first half.

Reactions: 1 person
That was a nice play by Vic just before the half. We could use some of that here very shortly.

That was a nice play by Vic just before the half. We could use some of that here very shortly.

Honestly with Williams, Malone, Smith, Byrd, Jennings, Croom and Wolf...I'm not sure he would get many opportunities

I still don't know why he left

Given his comments about players needing to come to Cal to catch passes, he probably wanted to be part of an offense with a higher balance of pass to rush. Even if Dobbs develops in the passing game, he's probably looking at 25 completions per game or less. Cal had the top QB in the draft last year and is projected to have it again this year and they pass unless the defense dares them to run.

Reactions: 2 people
Given his comments about players needing to come to Cal to catch passes, he probably wanted to be part of an offense with a higher balance of pass to rush. Even if Dobbs develops in the passing game, he's probably looking at 25 completions per game or less. Cal had the top QB in the draft last year and is projected to have it again this year and they pass unless the defense dares them to run.

Still seems weird. He grows up a Vol fan. Comes from a family of a long line of Vol fans/players. He commits early and becomes our biggest recruiter. Raves about UT and Butch. Seems to love his time at UT. Catches a TD in the bowl game and then just splits

Last edited:
Is it me or has the AT&T girl gotten dramatically hotter?

Also, I don't need Jon Snow telling me what kind of car to drive.

Sorry to get off topic everyone.... carry on.

d9d1605d_16302796416_03c9c24a6b_b.jpeg

She was hotter before AT&T.

Punny...

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back