Same Ole Miss, Different Day (Recruiting Dirt) [merged]

Yeah....their goose is cooked. The NCAA actually has to do something this time, there is no way out for them besides punishing Ole Miss.

When the other two most penalized schools in the SEC have a chance to sink your ship you know you're in deep trouble. No two schools knows who's cheating better than Miss St and Auburn.

Also, OM has supposedly completed their internal investigation. When a school does that, they better have uncovered everything, not tried to cover up stuff. If NCAA finds anything out now, Freeze is gone.....

Sources: NCAA's Ole Miss investigation expands beyond Laremy Tunsil - Yahoo Sports

When the other two most penalized schools in the SEC have a chance to sink your ship you know you're in deep trouble. No two schools knows who's cheating better than Miss St and Auburn.

Also, OM has supposedly completed their internal investigation. When a school does that, they better have uncovered everything, not tried to cover up stuff. If NCAA finds anything out now, Freeze is gone.....

Sources: NCAA's Ole Miss investigation expands beyond Laremy Tunsil - Yahoo Sports

I wonder if Drew Richmond should be interviewed as well? Just a thought. Anyway, it looks like the NCAA committee on infractions is more serious about this than some posters on here thought.

Giving immunity and going to Auburn and Mississippi State to catch someone else. Say what you will about Ole Miss, but this is the NCAA being huge hypocrites and targeting a program.

Reactions: 1 person
Color me shocked. A cellar dweller suddenly starts hauling in top 10 classes

Reactions: 8 people
popcorn-blank.gif

NCAA: "So, Auburn, how did Ole Miss drag Laramy Tunsil away from your school?"
Auburn: "They offered him more money."
NCAA: "What?"
Auburn: "crap"

Reactions: 13 people
does LSU Freak have any Hugh Freeze ones? I can think of the Richmond one, but thats it. I figure it might be time for some more.

I wonder if Drew Richmond should be interviewed as well? Just a thought. Anyway, it looks like the NCAA committee on infractions is more serious about this than some posters on here thought.

I would prefer to not have NCAA investigators anywhere near our program.

If anybody thinks UT is lily white in recruiting tactics, they are ignorant. All of these teams cheat. It's just to what degree and whether or not they are dumb enough to get caught.

Kind of like Tennessee.

Actually almost all of our recruiting success has been because of in-state talent choosing to stick around OR legacy recruits. We've never really had the out of state 5 star choose us out of the blue like happened with Ole Miss regarding Treadwell and Tunsil.

Hurd and Malone were in-state kids. McKenzie and Warrior were legacies. Guarantano had a connection to Butch. We got Preston when he was under the radar. Etc.

Pretty much the only big-time out of state recruit we landed that had zero ties was Shy Tuttle. And that was largely due to Kahlil's peer-recruiting. Shy himself said he committed mainly because of Kahlil.

All in all, our recruiting success does not smell like Ole Miss' did in 2013. Nkemdiche made sense because of his brother. But Treadwell and Tunsil smelled big-time.

If anybody thinks UT is lily white in recruiting tactics, they are ignorant. All of these teams cheat. It's just to what degree and whether or not they are dumb enough to get caught.

Butch and his buddies never break any rules.:whistling: It's not about being dumb when people get caught, it's usually a former player who wants to "come clean" for some reason. Every big school pushes the line, but not every school leaves the line in their rear view mirror.

VN Store

Back