Iowa strength coach making $600,000 a year?

You're right they did but they missed any real tests until that game. But you still have to play the game I guess.

he has to have dirt on somebody. thats basically Bama numbers, but at least with that guy he knows how to cheat without getting in trouble, #deerantlerspray

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe they should look at investing in a speed coach. Those guys big cornfed strong dudes, but they are not fast.

Reactions: 2 people
I am guessing he also has a position in their wrestling program as well....Big time wrestling school

Still not enough pay for me to live there.

I love Iowa City! I live about an hour from there, in IL, and travel there as much as I can. Tons of stuff to do, hot women everywhere, and a nightlife like I've never experienced before. Plus, everything is cheap in Iowa - including homes (excluding IC itself).

I love Iowa City! I live about an hour from there, in IL, and travel there as much as I can. Tons of stuff to do, hot women everywhere, and a nightlife like I've never experienced before. Plus, everything is cheap in Iowa - including homes (excluding IC itself).

Hmm, "about an hour" from Iowa City, in Illinois, you say. That puts you somewhere in the neighborhood of Moline, Galesburg, or Oquawka. Maybe Aledo or Viola.

Peoria is probably a hugely exciting road trip for you in the other direction, as well.

You just hang in there, man, civilization will eventually spread into that forgotten corner of the Midwest. :)

VN Store

Back