4-star DT decommits from Michigan after mail snafu

kamoshika

Defensive tackle Aubrey Solomon (Leesburg, Ga./Lee County) sees relationships as an important part of the recruiting process. With that in mind, a recent snafu has caused the U.S. Army All-American to de-commit from Michigan.

"A day or two ago, they sent my mom a card thanking us for going to the Michigan bbq, but we never went," Solomon said. "I do not know which recruit they were talking to, but it was not me. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else. Plus they spelled both of my names wrong after I told them, but that was not the main issue. I guess they do not have tabs on me."

Four-star decommits from Michigan after mail snafu

Reactions: 2 people
Defensive tackle Aubrey Solomon (Leesburg, Ga./Lee County) sees relationships as an important part of the recruiting process. With that in mind, a recent snafu has caused the U.S. Army All-American to de-commit from Michigan.

"A day or two ago, they sent my mom a card thanking us for going to the Michigan bbq, but we never went," Solomon said. "I do not know which recruit they were talking to, but it was not me. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else. Plus they spelled both of my names wrong after I told them, but that was not the main issue. I guess they do not have tabs on me."

Four-star decommits from Michigan after mail snafu

Thank goodness VN isn't considered an official part of UT recruiting. Otherwise, Dormandy would have left a long time ago.

Reactions: 11 people
seems like he just used that as an excuse to listen to his mom and commit to Jawja.

Reactions: 2 people
Hope he's careful playing DT...with the thin skin and all.

I guess you have never called a woman by the wrong name after/during a night in bed together? its generally a big deal to get someone's name right if you want a relationship to last.

Reactions: 1 person
I guess you have never called a woman by the wrong name after/during a night in bed together? its generally a big deal to get someone's name right if you want a relationship to last.

If I don't know her name when I get in bed with her, it is safe to say I'm not after a lasting relationship...

Reactions: 1 person
He will end up at Michigan, he just realized that you don't get as much attention when your committed.

That's what you get when you recruit by using slumber parties and getting pedicures together.

VN Store

Back