Uggh! This is what sucks about living in Chattanooga!

Brave Volunteer

Having to see crap like this!

Attachments

• bama1.jpg
    bama1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 32
  • bama2.jpg
    bama2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 19
I actually like that rear-view photo photo. Symbolic of how we will be viewing them end of day 3rd week of Oct -- with Tennessee in full lead of the SEC (or sharing it with another west team, other than them).

We got one also.. Saw this at the Mizzou game 2 years ago outside the holiday inn we stayed in.. It helped with getting DKjr.. He was staying there also..

FE9FE0F9-2DF2-4777-AB51-69ABA7E88506.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
At least you are still in the great state of TN and get to see many others with orange on around you. I currently work and live in ACC country. Poor mans football is what goes on in these parts.

Making sweet, sweet love to it imho. Clearly you have never been "car sex" drunk before

"I'm In Love With My Car"

The machine of a dream, such a clean machine,
With the pistons a pumpin', and the hubcaps all gleam.
When I'm holding your wheel,
All I hear is your gear,
When my hand's on your grease gun,
Oh it's like a disease son,
I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile,
Get a grip on my boy racer rollbar,
Such a thrill when your radials squeal.

Told my girl I just had to forget her,
Rather buy me a new cartburettor,
So she made tracks sayin' ths is the end now,
Cars don't talk back they're just four wheeled friends now,

When I'm holding your wheel,
All I hear is your gear,
When I'm cruisin' in overdrive,
Don't have to listen to no run of the mill talk jive,

I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile,
I'm in love with my car, string back gloves in my automolove!

Reactions: 1 person
Let's jus say I have a love/hate with ambulances being a firefighter here in Memphis..but I loved this one as u can see in the pic..

Good times and great memories at J Alexanders near Bams Road in Chattanooga back in the day.

We almost needed an ambulance that night. :)

Just wait until Saban retires and they start going 8-4, with one of those losses being to Tennessee. All the Bama stuff will disappear in town so fast you'll think their football program had been disbanded.

What's funny is that anecdotally the Bama contingent in and around Chattanooga seems to reside in north Georgia and north of town (think Soddy and the surrounding area) than in Alabama itself. I think there are just as many Bama fans in north Georgia as there are Georgia fans.

Reactions: 1 person
My youngest just moved there for college. Damn dorm is a dump!!! They're putting 3 people in 2 person rooms. Ugh 1 year and then he's getting an apartment

VN Store

Back