Callaway Reinstated at UF

Next week the other 2 suspended Gator WRs will be reinstated as well

Next week the other 2 suspended Gator WRs will be reinstated as well

Next week Aaron Hernandez will be reinstated, and his jersey will be retired. UF has asked the Governor to intervene with the federal government to let Hernandez out of jail for the day to attend. His victims' families are naturally opposed.

Reactions: 11 people
Callaway was never charged with a crime nor was he arrested. Alexis Johnson was hit with 2 charges, one of which was a felony. The two cases aren't even close, and lets not pretend for a second that GPD doesn't jump at every opportunity to arrest a UF athlete.

Callaway was never charged with a crime nor was he arrested. Alexis Johnson was hit with 2 charges, one of which was a felony. The two cases aren't even close, and lets not pretend for a second that GPD doesn't jump at every opportunity to arrest a UF athlete.

You sign up on a Tennessee message board and still throw shade at fsu?

I respeck that.

Reactions: 1 person
Next week Aaron Hernandez will be reinstated, and his jersey will be retired. UF has asked the Governor to intervene with the federal government to let Hernandez out of jail for the day to attend. His victims' families are naturally opposed.

I think he's on Obama's get out of jail 'free' list.

Reactions: 3 people

Well then, what exactly is Callaway's case? It's been so ridiculously hush hush.

And I find it extremely odd that they 'expect a good result' from the student/university judicial process. With the current environment on college campuses, those bodies are usually itching to get their pound of flesh from athletics and are rarely easy to predict. But they can already see a positive outcome here? UF better be careful... lawyers smell blood.

You were saying?

Well then, what exactly is Callaway's case? It's been so ridiculously hush hush.

And I find it extremely odd that they 'expect a good result' from the student/university judicial process. With the current environment on college campuses, those bodies are usually itching to get their pound of flesh from athletics and are rarely easy to predict. But they can already see a positive outcome here? UF better be careful... lawyers smell blood.

The the guy hearing the student judicial hearing is a large donor to the University so the fix is in. Harris sucked as a QB so he was sacrificed, Callaway on the other hand is about all they have at WR so he ain't going anywhere. :whistling:

VN Store

Back