A&M got down & dirty — and crude & sexist — at football clinic for women

wow, that is crazy that that was thought to be a good idea by somebody

They thought that would go over well with a crowd or women? or that those women wouldn't post it on the internet?

people everywhere are idiots

They're some sharp tools in the A&M shed. (B/F)

I smell another lawsuit.

I thought the suspensions would be enough at first, but i didn't read into it enough.

The media is grabbing torches and pitchforks and I can't blame them.

Last edited:
They should fire those coaches involved. Those are the kind of idiots that are going to destroy a program's culture for a long time.

It didn't exactly start very well...

CodzyL4VIAEmd7d.jpg

It takes a special kind of moron to run this far into WTF Land.

There's some crazy-strong disease in that program...symptoms erupting every few months of some deeper problem.

Reactions: 1 person
Sexual innuendo generally works better one on one or a small group you know well.

Not a large room of strangers. Amazing as always to see that really dumb people can rise fairly high, professionally speaking.

You never want to do it, but especially in today's political climate, you just don't want to present yourself as "Sexus A&M".

Reactions: 1 person
I'm actually pleasantly surprised and impressed that no one here has defended these dopes yet

I actually heard that the quality of the presentation was very well done and that each speaker was quite articulate and that the perceived innuendo was taken out of context. Were any of you there? Gosh. What is the country coming to when you can't have a women's football conference and show them the proper technique of taking a snap under center?

Last edited:
I actually heard that the quality of the presentation was very well done and that each speaker was quite articulate and that the perceived innuendo was taken out of context. Were any of you there? Gosh. What is the country coming to when you can't have a women's football conference and show them the proper technique of taking a snap under center?

Your blue font was missing. :)

Just in case it wasn't...

am-1.png

Pretty difficult NOT to take that in a different context than football, eh?

Some moron tosses that up on screen in front of my wife and a group of her friends, I don't care what words come out of his mouth, I'm kicking his azz.

Reactions: 3 people
No way that should have been allowed. Just not a good idea although some of them were funny.

Your blue font was missing. :)

Just in case it wasn't...

am-1.png

Pretty difficult NOT to take that in a different context than football, eh?

Some moron tosses that up on screen in front of my wife and a group of her friends, I don't care what words come out of his mouth, I'm kicking his azz.

You mean you're going to attempt to fight him. The kicking azz part may or may not come to fruition.

VN Store

Back