Muschamp tells Dabo his wife was hitting on him...to his face!

tumblr_inline_n8ge7clNkL1raj7kq.png

Reactions: 7 people
I watched the video and it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I think Muschamp was just making a poor joke. Dabo handled it well.

Reactions: 1 person
Watched the video. Nothing to this.

This.

It's stupid how thread titles (such as this one) and articles try to play this like it was an argument between the two coaches.

This was a light-hearted, humorous exchange between two adults. The exchange was about 2 seconds long, basically a passing handshake, and Dabo laughed. No, he won't be "running the score up on Muschamp" for this.

Reactions: 1 person
No, he won't be "running the score up on Muschamp" for this.

He'll run up the score because it's an annual grudge match between instate rivals. Just like Bama would on Auburn or Michigan would on State, Clemson would absolutely love to win that game by 40+ points.

However, putting Muschamp in his place would certainly be the icing on the cake in the matter.

Muschump now living in the Low Country....Low part of the SEC East Standings. For many many years to come.

Honestly, it would not surprise me if South Carolina kept it close the entire game.

So Muschamp is showing off his classy upbringing and debonair social graces. The man is is a walking embarrassment, a cliche of the football coach as a low-brow cave man.

Wonder what the Gamecock boards are saying about this guy. Are they excited at all the winning they expect him to bring? Enjoying his 8th grade humor and grace? What could they be thinking right now?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back