Treon Harris transferring

UT_Tix79

Worst QB I've ever seen on the D1 level, and I can't believe we lost to him...

Gotta hurt floridas depth, better hope their QB doesn't get hurt

I just read an article from a week or so ago stating that McElwain said Callaway and Harris were participating in team activities and were in class. Seems a little odd to me that Harris was granted his release today.

Anything new on Callaway?

Wish the young man good luck. He did nothing but try at Florida, but I think the fact is that physically he just cannot play the QB position in a D1 program, given his height.

Reactions: 1 person
I just read an article from a week or so ago stating that McElwain said Callaway and Harris were participating in team activities and were in class. Seems a little odd to me that Harris was granted his release today.

Anything new on Callaway?

Because Callaway will be back - Treon is buried in depth chart, hence he will be leaving.

Your first and second sentences aren't consistent.

If our backup was the worst you've seen at the D1 level...and trust me, he was...how would his departure hurt our depth, given that McElwain has 4 QBs in camp, all of which have a greater upside?

UF in the 2015 SECCG was, for me, the most startling difference between a team's defensive and offensive performance in the same game. Florida's defense played extremely well, and gave them a chance. But Florida's offense was just putrid. Bama didn't have to respect Harris at all.

The Gators lose nothing by letting him walk.

UF in the 2015 SECCG was, for me, the most startling difference between a team's defensive and offensive performance in the same game. Florida's defense played extremely well, and gave them a chance. But Florida's offense was just putrid. Bama didn't have to respect Harris at all.

The Gators lose nothing by letting him walk.

We gain a scholarship. :)

Your first and second sentences aren't consistent.

If our backup was the worst you've seen at the D1 level...and trust me, he was...how would his departure hurt our depth, given that McElwain has 4 QBs in camp, all of which have a greater upside?

Simply saying he has experience, albeit terrible experience.

You have 4 QB's in camp, but they are all just as unknown. Frank's threw what 3-4 INT's in your spring game, Del Rio looked good, Trask showed some signs of being serviceable, and you have a transfer from Purdue or something who wasn't even good there.

Simply saying he has experience, albeit terrible experience.

You have 4 QB's in camp, but they are all just as unknown. Frank's threw what 3-4 INT's in your spring game, Del Rio looked good, Trask showed some signs of being serviceable, and you have a transfer from Purdue or something who wasn't even good there.

And all four are better QBs than Treon Harris, including Franks.

You can argue whoever we start at QB won't be as good as Ole Miss Will Grier, but Harris could have 1000 starts under his belt and he'd still lack the skills to be anything other than a terrible QB.

Yes he's possibly the worst or maybe 2nd worst I've seen.

No, because he was already moved to WR.

Doesn't that mean that every single QB that Muschamp recruited has now transferred? Gator fans correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, have fun with that guy gamecocks.

Doesn't that mean that every single QB that Muschamp recruited has now transferred? Gator fans correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, have fun with that guy gamecocks.

That is correct.

Driskel - La Tech
Brissett - NC State
Murphy - Boston College
Grier - West Virginia
Harris - Some place where they haven't seen his game film

That is correct.

Driskel - La Tech
Brissett - NC State
Murphy - Boston College
Grier - West Virginia
Harris - Some place where they haven't seen his game film

I think he goes to a smaller D1 school myself. I bet he wants to play QB & could be the biggest reason for him leaving. I bet somewhere like FIU or USF would be a possible landing spot for him.

Maybe even smaller like an Alabama State or South Alabama. I'm telling you'll he wants to play QB wherever he goes.

I think he goes to a smaller D1 school myself. I bet he wants to play QB & could be the biggest reason for him leaving. I bet somewhere like FIU or USF would be a possible landing spot for him.

Maybe even smaller like an Alabama State or South Alabama. I'm telling you'll he wants to play QB wherever he goes.

And I'm telling you I don't care where he goes, just as long as he goes.... :)

So, you didn't like him in a Gator uniform? May I ask why?

He's had two sexual assault allegations against him, one still pending, and he was suspended the week we played you guys for failing a drug test.

But to his credit, he made up for those transgressions by being the worst starting QB we've had in nearly 30 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back