We all hate Florida but this LB deserves mad props!

Technically the rape still happened. He managed to abbreviate it and get the guy charged.

It's a good thing that he intervened and the guy got caught. But there were people just standing and watching a rape in progress and no one said or did anything before this guy happened upon it? That's almost equally messed up. They should be in jail next to piece of garbage.

We are the anti-FSU.

Meh...we have a couple knucklehead freshmen shooting BB guns into dorm rooms after being on campus for less than a month.

And let's not act like we don't know why Harris and Callaway were suspended...glass houses and whatnot.

That said, crazy mad props to Garcia. :rock:

Meh...we have a couple knucklehead freshmen shooting BB guns into dorm rooms after being on campus for less than a month.

And let's not act like we don't know why Harris and Callaway were suspended...glass houses and whatnot.

That said, crazy mad props to Garcia. :rock:

That kind of stuff happens everywhere. Hence why I found it amusing how many people point out the Title IX deal. Now as for FSU they definitely do what schools used to do. My dad who is 81 tells stories of how players way back when officers would take home without making public. Apparently in Tallahassee still works like that. But back to OP. Good moral stance this player made. Not being a Mike McQueary just taking its s none of my business approach upon seeing a crime done to another person.

VN Store

Back