New UK Football Training Facility

I'll say what we all are thinking...

Wins on the field are more important. Yes, program is better, but lets finally win now.

Looks nice but, Stoops office view looks like he's looking out over a prison exercise yard.

Wins on the field are more important. Yes, program is better, but lets finally win now.

Nice facilities. VERY nice. Welcome to the arms race.

Now you all may not win with them. However, you can't really recruit and retain top talent without them.

That's cool that each position group has it's own individual meeting room. Do we have that at Anderson?

I bet their WR/QB's share a room and practice together.

I seen one of their WR's playing QB a few years ago and it worked out pretty good for them. 😏😔😞😥😖

Why does the tight end meeting room have tables and the others (shown) don't?

Is that how Jacob Tamme wanted it

Hope you guys get that elusive extra win or two and get to a bowl game this year. And beat the everloving ish out of Vandie. Stoops has done some good things there, seems like a good guy, hope he has some good success this year. That facility should help.

Thanks to Basketball and coach Cal. They have to tour the round ball talent so they have to keep it up. Nice place

Very nice. Also like the renovations to the stadium. Took a lot for me to post this after seeing the facilities on Facebook, and seeing the KY fans on there saying our training facility was mediocre.

As a long suffering UK football fan it's not like I expect 10 win seasons but our program has zero chance of competing in this league without these facilities... Hopefully we can start to close the gap.

I bet their WR/QB's share a room and practice together.

I seen one of their WR's playing QB a few years ago and it worked out pretty good for them. 😏😔😞😥😖

Just had to bring that up.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back