Former Vandy player gets 15 years

Absolutely 100% not enough. Max was 25 and he should have got it.

He raped her, called her racist names, and took a piss on her face. This dude is the scum of the earth and I hope he gets his in prison. **** you Mrs Batey. Anchor down you ass clown loser.

Reactions: 10 people
I agree he should have gotten the max. I'm surprised he didn't after reading the facts.

Reactions: 1 person
He will enjoy being on the receiving end now. Trash.
Side note....about the only "plus" for this loser is he is wont be missing any vandy upsets of Tennessee for the next 15 years

Given the circumstances, I don't see how the judge handed down the minimum sentence.

It will be interesting to see what the one white guy gets.

He raped her, called her racist names, and took a piss on her face. This dude is the scum of the earth and I hope he gets his in prison. **** you Mrs Batey. Anchor down you ass clown loser.

Getting the minimum sentence for this kind of behavior? Who is privileged now? College athletes are treated differently from other students.

The Judge dropped the ball on his comment that it was the saddest case he had ever seen - then gives the scumbag the minimum ? Did BLM bother to comment on the case ?

Mrs Batey?

The victim sounds like a bright, smart and strong woman, having the courage to speak out at the dirtbag in court - I hope she gets all the help she needs to have a decent life going forward - and also sues the low lifes families and Vanderbilt for millions

Reactions: 2 people
Given the circumstances, I don't see how the judge handed down the minimum sentence.

It will be interesting to see what the one white guy gets.

With the emotional state of the country, regardless of what the white guy gets, there will likely be some form of protest or "controversy" over it. It's sad that our society has gotten to this point.

I hope both these losers get due payback in prison.

The victim sounds like a bright, smart and strong woman, having the courage to speak out at the dirtbag in court - I hope she gets all the help she needs to have a decent life going forward - and also sues the low lifes families and Vanderbilt for millions

Reading your post made me come to a conclusion. This girl will need therapy and help and hopefully can have a normal life. However, she is scarred for life because of these low-lifes. This woman should be allowed to dictate their release. When she feels back to normal, then she can grant their freedom. I know it would sure as he** be longer than 15 years.

Should have been tired for hate crimes as well since the video confirmed the words he used. Feel sad for the girl and her family.

Reactions: 3 people

Righteous indignation. I'm with you 100%

What gets me is that this is a documented event and UT gets sued for Title IX allegations. Where is the DOJ in cutting off funds for Vanderbilt?

Never mind, I forgot there is a dual justice system in this country.

What gets me is that this is a documented event and UT gets sued for Title IX allegations. Where is the DOJ in cutting off funds for Vanderbilt?

Never mind, I forgot there is a dual justice system in this country.

Vanderbilt conducted the Title IX inquiry and kicked all four out of school. I think they also compensated the victim.

Vanderbilt conducted the Title IX inquiry and kicked all four out of school. I think they also compensated the victim.

That is not an excuse. Butch Jones kicked people off the team and suspended players, but the claim in the Title IX suit was that the program created an environment that violated women's rights.

Please tell me how rape of a unconscious and unwilling women by 4 participants of your football team not an environment of the same manner, if not worse? Not only the act itself, but the fact that it happen in an athletic dorm.

That is not an excuse. Butch Jones kicked people off the team and suspended players, but the claim in the Title IX suit was that the program created an environment that violated women's rights.

Please tell me how rape of a unconscious and unwilling women by 4 participants of your football team not an environment of the same manner, if not worse? Not only the act itself, but the fact that it happen in an athletic dorm.

The victim didn't allege that the school jerked her around. The issue with Title IX isn't that the event occurred, but how the school responds. Heck, in the Vandy case it was a school employee who first discovered that it happened, and the school worked with the NPD to find and assist the victim who didn't even know she'd been attacked.

I'm not saying that UT did anything wrong, but pointing to this as a double standard is nonsense.

The victim didn't allege that the school jerked her around. The issue with Title IX isn't that the event occurred, but how the school responds. Heck, in the Vandy case it was a school employee who first discovered that it happened, and the school worked with the NPD to find and assist the victim who didn't even know she'd been attacked.

I'm not saying that UT did anything wrong, but pointing to this as a double standard is nonsense.

First post I agree with you on! Vandy isn't the culprit here. The d-bag judge is.

VN Store

Back