Miami LB Wrecks His Bentley

VolnJC

I don't know about you guys but I had a Bentley, a Corvette, and two Benzs while I was in college :)

Late last night there was a lot of buzz about Juwon Young being dismissed at UM.

Well unfortunately the smoke may be a fire.....

This is not the news 'Canes fans were wanting to hear on a Friday afternoon.

Canes Insight's Pete Ariz and Barry Jackson of the Herald broke the story just minutes ago.
Miami Football Suspends Linebacker Juwon Young, AQM being investigated - State of The U

Last edited:
dang sounds like they are right back in the impermissible benefits category. didn't they just get off probation?

and Mark Richt has lost control of Miami.

Reactions: 4 people
Can't wait to see how CanesInSight manages to somehow still throw in shots about us

This will be entertaining. Throw the book at boosters who continue to be reckless and apparently defiant. Give underserved kindness to the new regime as Mark Richt tries to but his brand on the program.

Probation was set to expire this October. Repeat offender status is in play. Yep, this promises lots of thrills.

This will be entertaining. Throw the book at boosters who continue to be reckless and apparently defiant. Give underserved kindness to the new regime as Mark Richt tries to but his brand on the program.

Probation was set to expire this October. Repeat offender status is in play. Yep, this promises lots of thrills.

Bama players might want an upgrade after seeing this

Reactions: 7 people
I'm sure he bought it with his summer high school job.

Where there is Green & Orange smoke..... there must be Green & Orange FIRE!

greenorangesmoke.png

Hearing this from a bama fan is ironic, to say the least.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back