Bama gets Bowling Green WR Dieter

wmcovol

Grad transfer. Had a great game vs Vols.

i heard they were looking for a grad transfer Rb too. Usually those aren't that promising cause any RB good will declare for draft if they have been in college long enough to graduate.

Wish we could've pulled him. Had a great game against us and we could use help at wr

Good. Kelly and Berry will get another shot at knocking the snot out of him. He won't sneak up on anyone this time. Just something for the Bama QB to stare at while Phillips and Barnett feast on his back muscles like filet mignons.

Reactions: 6 people
Ugh that dude is good, but he doesn't have BG's ridiculous QB throwing to him at bammer. Sutton will lock him down.

Reactions: 3 people
It's not enough that they have the best recruiting class every year; now they go out and steal established players from other teams? I call BS.

Wonder why he didn't just try for the draft, seemed like he would be on some team's wish list.

Sounds like to me maybe bama does not have too much confidence in what they already have. Not saying the kid can't play, but when you start taking players from MAC schools what does that tell you.

I like our chances against bama next year.

Well if you show extra attention thats warranted to Ridley then this dude will wear you out. Dang.

Not worried at all with Shop now as our DC and our DL gave Bama fits last year!! Imagine what next year's DL will do

VN Store

Back