Tee Martin

If he was a real VFL he would've come back to the school he won a championship at. /thread

Wow. I love this place.

If he was a real VFL, winning a national championship isn't enough for VFL status. He has to come back, even though it's not in the best interest of his career or his family. Marvelous. I love VN.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow. I love this place.

If he was a real VFL, winning a national championship isn't enough for VFL status. He has to come back, even though it's not in the best interest of his career or his family. Marvelous. I love VN.

Talking badly about recruits also. Let me know other former players who do that. Move along bud. :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
Peyton Manning is considered a VFL. Tee Martin is all about what Tee Martin wants. He can probably care less whether he played for Tennessee or not. You wouldn't dare hear Manning make a negative remark towards one of our players either.

If he was a real VFL he would've come back to the school he won a championship at. /thread

While I appreciate your loyalty and passion I think Tee believes himself to be a VFL and I don't disagree nor do I find fault in his comment regarding Hurd or decision (he felt was in his and his families best interest) to return to 'SC.

Talking badly about recruits also. Let me know other former players who do that. Move along bud. :clapping:

Considering that to be overly offensive might be funnier than you thinking Tee has to come back in order to be a VFL.

I think I'll stick around, thanks.

Peyton Manning is considered a VFL. Tee Martin is all about what Tee Martin wants. He can probably care less whether he played for Tennessee or not. You wouldn't dare hear Manning make a negative remark towards one of our players either.
^
Considering that to be overly offensive might be funnier than you thinking Tee has to come back in order to be a VFL.

I think I'll stick around, thanks.

What has Tee done for Tenn since leaving? It's not about him coming back.

Hey you live in Berea? My girlfriend goes to school there

What do kids do after school? Majority go on to a career. Both Tee and Manning went to the NFL. Tee retired and went into coaching. He has a career, kids, and a wife. He has made great career decisions and he is at one of the top programs in the country. He has done a lot for the program, like that 1st BCS Championship, which I think is plenty. This isn't about loyalty it's about his career.

Reactions: 4 people

The man has a street named after him just outside of Neyland.

You should start a petition to have that removed, being he's not a VFL and all.

I'm sure you'll have 10s of 10s of people lining up to sign it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back