ESPN & Michigan Impact on Recruiting

JohnD13

Grudiot Hater
I know the SEC network slobbers all over Bama and Finebaum loves Saban and Freeze, but this past year it seems like ESPN has fallen head over heels in love with Michigan.

You can't help but think this gives them an advantage when it comes to recruiting as they are always on the ESPN NCAA Football webpage and the various ESPN channels.

Thoughts?

I don't know about the ESPN coverage. However, Michigan is a huge brand and Harbaugh is a huge name in coaching who is doing some interesting things in recruiting. It stands to reason that because of this they will get some extra attention. Heck, they got plenty of bad attention when things were not going their way the last few years just because of how big the brand is.

Reactions: 2 people
**** Hairball... Regardless of his coaching/recruiting abilities, I can't stand the guy...

Reactions: 1 person
Of course....Espn hates us.

It would be nice if they would spend equal time slobbering over all the teams in the power 5 conferences.

Last edited:
Makes sense, because he gives the media a lot to talk about. Whether it's good (Signing of the Stars event), bad (pulling scholarships), or odd (climbing trees and having sleepovers).

So Harbaugh articles will earn page clicks- the websites know this, so expect more coverage.

It's good for college football. Michigan needs to be a powerhouse again. Same as Tennessee. It makes it better. Would rather have them up in the top 5 as I would Ohio state

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back