Rumor - Will Grier Dismissed From Team

Lawrence Wright

Troll Brother #1
It's being reported on Twitter (yeah I know it's Twitter), and it's no coincidence the Eason kid is on campus.

Stay tuned.

It makes sense for him to transfer even if he is not dismissed. The chances of him getting his starting job back after Franks/Eason have already started 7 games are not good.

Reactions: 1 person
You are unnecessarily snarky... Why not just point out the recent commitment of Franks and leave it at that? Your shtick is obnoxious and it's gotten old.

Why not just use the ignore feature and STFU? :dance:

You'll be much happier apparently.

Grier potentially getting booted is news, otherwise you wouldn't have clicked on this thread in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 people
If Georgia gets Smart and if he runs a pro style offense, Eason isnt going anywhere.

Reactions: 1 person
You are unnecessarily snarky... Why not just point out the recent commitment of Franks and leave it at that? Your shtick is obnoxious and it's gotten old.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 14 people
Why not just use the ignore feature and STFU? :dance:

You'll be much happier apparently.

Grier potentially getting booted is news, otherwise you wouldn't have clicked on this thread in the first place.

I didn't say it wasn't news (if true)... You have just run this gag into the ground in numerous threads.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, I guess so... I see your VN Gator kiss a$$ fan club appreciates your stale humor, so in your words I'll STFU. :hi:

That's not a fan club, it's the voice of reason from people with thicker skin than you.

If you want to get all butthurt over nothing, don't be shocked when others call you out on it.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back