SCar considering Muschamp

Wow! There AD can't be considering him. He's a gamble and I would rather gamble on a young upcomer, not a retread.

After seeing what Elliot got out of that team after the OBC left, they have their coach they just don't see it.

Wow! There AD can't be considering him. He's a gamble and I would rather gamble on a young upcomer, not a retread.

After seeing what Elliot got out of that team after the OBC left, they have their coach they just don't see it.

Wtf? He lost to the Citadel. Elliot is as much of a clown as Muschamp.

Reactions: 5 people
Muschamp to South Carolina and Smart to UGA? The only thing that could make that better is Missouri hiring Dooley.

Reactions: 20 people
It sounds like they have been turned down a bunch. It looks like Justin Fuente preferred Virginia Tech over SC, Kirby Smart prefers UGA over SC and Tom Herman prefers to stay put at Houston. I personally hope it happens.

Reactions: 3 people
So that one word (which happens to be the gamecocks' mascot) that he kept using toward the ref the other night wasn't actually an angry outburst? It was lobbying for a job? Pure genius, Will. This Bud's for you...

Reactions: 4 people
I hope he goes to Miami or Maryland and leaves the SEC all together.

In my mind (as a Vol fan), the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. Herman might (or might not) be the next Urbs, but I think we can count on Richt to "Richt" a couple games a year and 'Chump to be a complete tool.

Reactions: 1 person
Please let this happen. I want UT to have another shot at him for the comment he made after lucking into that win in Neyland.

Reactions: 5 people
So long as he doesn't throw a curve ball by playing his backup QB, we should be safe.

Even more than Butch, Will always looks like a blood vessel is going to explode in his neck and he is going to stroke out.
That shouldn't make me laugh, but it does. :dance2:

In my mind (as a Vol fan), the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. Herman might (or might not) be the next Urbs, but I think we can count on Richt to "Richt" a couple games a year and 'Chump to be a complete tool.

I think Tom Herman could very well be at Texas or Texas A&M in 2017. At least he would leave the Houston program in great shape and they wouldn't have much trouble hiring a quality replacement.

VN Store

Back