2015 most interesting Conference Championship

malinoisvol

Pick up your Balls and Rattle your Cannons!
JMO,

1. MSU v Iowa

2. NC V Clemson

UF v UA is gonna be a snoozer.

What do you think?

Hung up and Listening.

The AACCG between Houston and Temple will be interesting also along with the PAC10CG between Stanford and USC.

UNC vs. Clemson is the most likely to be a good game.

The AAC game between Temple and Houston and the MWC between SDSU and Air Force could be fun as well. I don't see any of the others being all that good.

I'm interested in several this year. The Big 10 game is intriguing, as is the ACC. I'm also following the MWCCG as an AF veteran and the MACCG since we opened against BGSU.

UNC vs. Clemson is the most likely to be a good game.

The AAC game between Temple and Houston and the MWC between SDSU and Air Force could be fun as well. I don't see any of the others being all that good.

Wow, I didn't even realize the AFA was involved in a CCG this year. Go Air Force!

Reactions: 1 person
I bet Ohio State and Stanford wish the NCAA would make Florida forfeit the games Grier played in and install Tennessee as Bama's opponent.

The two listed in the OP plus the MAC title game - Bowling Green and NIU. Babers v. Carey.

Oh and I forgot about CUSA! 52-49 final.

The Big 10 and ACC Championship games will be interesting. Stanford has already beaten USC earlier in the year. Bama beats the Gators by 21! The Houston/Temple game will be close for 2.5 quarters but the Cougars pull away.

The two listed in the OP plus the MAC title game - Bowling Green and NIU. Babers v. Carey.

Oh and I forgot about CUSA! 52-49 final.

CUSA will be high scoring but I'm not sure it gets that high. USM's defense is too "good", I believe, to allow Western to get to 52 or 49. It'll be a shootout for sure though. I hate that I have a work conference this weekend and can't make it to the game. WKU has been a blast to watch this year.

Thanks too Everyone that posted. I thought this Saturday was gonna be a bore, and now I know better.

I'm retired AF, I have no dog in this fight, however, for the sake of balance...

GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!

Reactions: 2 people
I hate that the 3 best games are happening simultaneously. Do they rotate the 4pm kick, or is it always SEC, because it is CBS?

Iowa is the one I'm most interested in because I want to see them get trounced so these damn Hawkeye fans will finally shut up.

big 10 and ACC.

they should replay some of the other Bama/FL SEC title games this year. i think FL is going to get curb stomped.

Got to be Florida - Alabama, especially if the Gators can build on the Forida State game and get 20 or so safeties...40 points by the defense will make up for no points by the anemic offense, should be pretty close

Reactions: 2 people
Not a gambler, so please correct me if I'm wrong. These are the spreads, thus far:

SoCal v Stanford(-4 1/2)

UF v UA(-17 1/2)

AFA v SDS(-3 1/2)

UNC v Clemson(-6 1/2)

Iowa v MSU(-3 1/2)

VN Store

Back