Playoff picture is fairly clear now

He_Made_It

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Winner of Big10

If MSU beats Iowa and Clemson pulls a clemson against UNC, what would things look like then?

1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Michigan State

The remaining slot would have Iowa (12-1), Ohio State (11-1), and UNC (12-1) as candidates. Who would you pick in that scenario?

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Winner of Big10

If MSU beats Iowa and Clemson pulls a clemson against UNC, what would things look like then?

1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Michigan State

The remaining slot would have Iowa (12-1), Ohio State (11-1), and UNC (12-1) as candidates. Who would you pick in that scenario?

Ohio St would unfortunately get the nod.

Reactions: 1 person
1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Winner of Big10

1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Michigan State

I would say OSU out of those 3

I still think Ohio St. is one of the best four. Michigan State got a 'gift' from Meeeechigan.

I don't like OSU but they deserve it more than Oklahoma. OU lost to Texas wheras OSU lost to Mich St.

Reactions: 1 person
Clemson didnt play well today and as in the past they could lose the ACC Title game -- a game that could go either way in a shootout

I don't like OSU but they deserve it more than Oklahoma. OU lost to Texas wheras OSU lost to Mich St.

OU has wins over Okla St, Baylor, TCU, and a pretty darn good Tennessee. OSU has wins over, well, I guess Micigan is pretty much it. Plus OU won their conference.

Reactions: 3 people
Clemson might be undefeated but they are not the best team in the country.

1. Bama
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Michigan State

Iowa will be dispatched next week.

Alabama
Oklahoma
Michigan State/Iowa
North Carolina

I take North Carolina based on UNC having beaten the number one team to win their conference in this scenario and finishing with only one loss. Nothing will separate TOSU last year from North Carolina this year if Clemson Clemson's themselves.

In another, most sickening scenario, I'd have put Florida in the fourth spot if they would have beaten FSU & then went on to beat Alabama in Atlanta. A one-loss SEC Championship team deserves a spot in my opinion, whichever team it may be.

Alabama
Oklahoma
Michigan State/Iowa
North Carolina

I take North Carolina based on UNC having beaten the number one team to win their conference in this scenario and finishing with only one loss. Nothing will separate TOSU last year from North Carolina this year if Clemson Clemson's themselves.

In another, most sickening scenario, I'd have put Florida in the fourth spot if they would have beaten FSU & then went on to beat Alabama in Atlanta. A one-loss SEC Championship team deserves a spot in my opinion, whichever team it may be.

I was going to disagree with you on NC but then remembered that OK lost to TX. Michigan State lost to Nebraska and Ohio state lost last year to Va tech.

If NC wins next week, they earned a spot. I hope they lose however because we don't need that state difficult to recruit.

VN Store

Back