Iowa V.S, Nebraska

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
It's on network up north. Good chance Iowa goes down today in the middle of a vicious ice storm. Should be more interesting than the arky game.

Other than record, Iowa is really no better than Nebraska imo. Not based off anything I've seen this season.

Iowa star player benched first quarter for being late to meetings. Nebraska has fortified itself after the early loses and they are a scary team right now. They beat michigan state and their loses were exciting and close.

It's on ABC in Ohio... don't know if the rest of yawl are getting it. The stadium is packed in an ice storm. Looks like hell froze over there. Iowa had to punt.

Nebraska is hyped up. They are taking control first series.

I was talking to a girl in line at the store the other day and she was a Cornhuskers fan from Nebraska. I know Nebraska's losses were close losses, kind of like Iowa's wins. The girl said their QB's suck. That I don't know but she probably knows. Bethard isn't too bad. Bad weather might benefit Nebraska since they have no QB anyways apparently and Iowa actually does.

Damn, you got me excited for an ice/snow game but apparently it already passed.

Nebraska is going to run right up the gut until they break one. They think they can take this..... Iowa gets a tackle for lose while I typed.... Nebraska punt.

Iowa really should have been picked right there. Back for Nebraska was too hyped up and the ball was cold. Right into the numbers of a Nebraska back.

Iowa is the equivalent of UF from the SEC.

An average team that just wins.

Last edited:
I thought he looked pretty good in the bowl game last year. Should've started over Rudock.

If Michigan state loses today Michigan beats Ohio State, Beathard and Rudock will go to head for the Big 10 title. While that would be interested, I would prefer MSU go the title game and whoop on Iowa.

Watched 5 minutes of the game... I can tell Iowa is undefeated because of their schedule, not because of the talent on the field. They look like the same Iowa team we pummeled in Jan.... extremely slow.

Reactions: 1 person
Going back and forth right now... Nebraska got it on the 50... then iowa got an intercept. exciting game. Seems like nebraska is ready and tough, but don't have a passing game yet. They are just going to try to wear down Iowa by running right at them relentlessly. iowa's passing game would be the difference if the weather hadn't turned this into a smash mouth game.

Iowa player is f'ed up at the moment.

His own teammate speared him in the head on accident.

Reactions: 1 person
Iowa is starting to take control. Slowing the game down right now. Iowa player got hit so hard he can't stand or say is name. Has no idea where he is at right now. The dude has to be held up. He's in lalaland.. crazy to see.

You can feel Iowa starting take control, but it's slow to happen. Nebraska is trying to stop it.

OOOOOO.... Iowa lost the ball. Nebraska scooped it up.

Huge fumble. I couldn't believe Betheard didn't check down to his runningback. Would have been better than that. Haha

Iowa so lucky they're keeping the ball.

VN Store

Back