Baylor at TCU

ReadCT

Workin' Like Heck
Not the game the Big 12 had hoped for: TCU has 2 loses, Baylor 1.

The same Oklahoma team that our beloved Vols should have beaten now holds its Big 12 Championship & CFP fortunes in its own hands if they win at Okie St. Saturday night.

Baylor is down to their 3rd string QB (ironically, a converted WR... sound familiar Vols fans?). And Baylor's leading rusher Shock Linwood is "highly questionable" with a knee injury suffered second half of OSU game.

TCU will be without their all world WR Doctsun... & IF QB Boyken is back, he will certainly be hobbled.

Baylor outrushed OSU last week 304 to 8. And Baylor only trailed in passing yards 396 to 433 for OSU.

It will be a muddy field. Supposedly been 3.5+ inches of rain in FTW in last 24 hours. Torrential rain & 15-20 MPH winds at kick off.

Game decided in the trenches. Shocked I am saying this, but bet the under.

Sic' em Bears!

I'm hoping the weather holds out enough for a somewhat dry game. Not holding my breathe.

Guess I'll hang out here. Don't care about the Mass/Buff game even though it's a 2 point game to start the 4th quarter.

Only other game coming up is Tulsa and Tulane. Don't care about that either. Big game for Tulsa fans though because they're 5-6. Need to be 3-8 Tulane to become bull eligible.

Then this game is delayed? Hopefully not long.

I have to go for Baylor. There are so many unlikeable teams that I'd prefer Baylor get a playoff spot over a number of the others. In most years I'd be pulling for TCU. Kind of like most years I'd be pulling for Oklahoma not to make the championship. But since they're on our schedule, I'm for them making the playoffs. And since TCU is out of the picture and Baylor still has a chance to sneak in, I'll pull for Baylor. Beats teams like Ohio State and Alabama.

September 21, 2003: Warren Sapp catches a TD pass - NFL Videos

giphy.gif

I despise the football..if you really call it football...that is played in that pathetic no defense conference.

Got stood up at the goal line... fourth and an inch.

Go for it. No reason not to. No reason they shouldn't get it. If you can't get an inch... Giving TCU the ball inside the 1 wouldn't be the worst thing in the world even if they didn't manage to get a measly inch.

VN Store

Back