Les Miles out after 2015?

Reading could be our friend. Did you read this at the top of the article?

" EDITORS NOTE: This piece is entirely satirical and just for fun."

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Reactions: 7 people
Reading could be our friend. Did you read this at the top of the article?

" EDITORS NOTE: This piece is entirely satirical and just for fun."

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

paul-crewe.jpg
Yep here is the author of it -- lol

Doh! This article must've gotten too much traction on Yahoo so the editors had to put that disclaimer later. Ha!

SOURCES: Top Names to Replace Les Miles - And The Valley Shook

Says Les is done at LSU and Kiffin and Del Rio may be getting a call! I think that would make for an interesting SEC West.

And that'd be just a brilliant move by the LSU brass....fire the guy who was just in the Final 4 playoff discussion and who currently sits at 110-31 as LSU's coach.

OTOH, go ahead guys, I'm all for instability at other SEC schools....without Les there, maybe we can pull more top Louisiana talent out of the state beyond just Christmas-Giles.

Edit: Dahh!! Just read previous posts calling it a satirical piece.

Last edited:
This is clearly accurate. I mean obviously Miles sucks. We all know that Michigans AD just hired Harbaugh as a temporary HC and when LSU gets rid of Miles, Michigan will hire him.

Then Harbaugh will come to LSU. Saban will go to Texas for $12 million a year after Strong is fired. And Kiffin will be promoted to HC at Alabama.

Reactions: 2 people
The list of candidates wreaks of trolling the south. Lol those guys they listed for a school thats as loaded as LSU.

Lol they loved him prior to the Bama game, now they want him gone. And a big fat lol of them even considering Queefin

The Baton Rouge Advocate reporting that Les Miles might actually be on the hot seat.

Les Miles Coaching for His Job vs Texas A&M, Ole Miss?

(Note: this is a legit article, whereas, there's another thread here on VN that contains a satirical article that no one seemed to realize was satire.)

Is this further proof that college football is getting insane? Of course, if there were a season to contemplate such a crazy move, I guess this would be the one, given Tom Herman and Justin Fuente could both be on the market. Bad news, of course, for South Carolina and Miami, which would have to compete with both USC and LSU (both superior jobs) if it were to happen.

Personally, however, I see LSU's athletic department as a bigger obstacle to success than Les Miles. Chavis bolting for Texas A&M was apparently caused by issues with the AD, not Les Miles.

The Baton Rouge Advocate reporting that Les Miles might actually be on the hot seat.

Les Miles Coaching for His Job vs Texas A&M, Ole Miss?

(Note: this is a legit article, whereas, there's another thread here on VN that contains a satirical article that no one seemed to realize was satire.)

Is this further proof that college football is getting insane? Of course, if there were a season to contemplate such a crazy move, I guess this would be the one, given Tom Herman and Justin Fuente could both be on the market. Bad news, of course, for South Carolina and Miami, which would have to compete with both USC and LSU (both superior jobs) if it were to happen.

Personally, however, I see LSU's athletic department as a bigger obstacle to success than Les Miles. Chavis bolting for Texas A&M was apparently caused by issues with the AD, not Les Miles.
All I'll say is they better be careful what they wish for.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back