USC East

Someone should go after the coach from memphis...dude is really good and I wouldn't be surprised if memphis puts a good beat down on ole piss this coming weekend.

It never ceases to amaze...

Two years ago Kiffin was plutonium nobody wanted. Yet suddenly after being in a well established program, he's back to being the greatest thing since sliced bread. Why do some of you think a zebra will suddenly change its stripes?

The man has made a career out of being a con artist. And if he swindles another P5 program into giving him a HC job, do you honestly think they won't turn into a dumpster fire as well?

Got fired from the Raiders.

Had the NCAA eyeballing our program and sanctions after just one year.

Left USCw in a compete mess as well as the NCAA eyeballing their program with minor violations.

And the only reason Bama isn't a dumpster fire right now is:

A: Saban won't allow it.
B: They haven't been caught yet.
C: All of the above.

Mark my words, if he goes to another P5 school as HC, he'll have them in trouble in three years or less.

Reactions: 2 people
It never ceases to amaze...

Two years ago Kiffin was plutonium nobody wanted. Yet suddenly after being in a well established program, he's back to being the greatest thing since sliced bread. Why do some of you think a zebra will suddenly change its stripes?

The man has made a career out of being a con artist. And if he swindles another P5 program into giving him a HC job, do you honestly think they won't turn into a dumpster fire as well?

Got fired from the Raiders.

Had the NCAA eyeballing our program and sanctions after just one year.

Left USCw in a compete mess as well as the NCAA eyeballing their program with minor violations.

And the only reason Bama isn't a dumpster fire right now is:

A: Saban won't allow it.
B: They haven't been caught yet.
C: All of the above.

Mark my words, if he goes to another P5 school as HC, he'll have them in trouble in three years or less.

I agree with you mostly, but I really don't hold getting fired from the Raiders against him since everyone and their brother has been fired as their coach, and Al Davis was insane by then. That franchise was a mess before him and has been since.

I was just kidding about kiffin being SC's coach.
I know he is a con artist besides other things! :D

I agree with you mostly, but I really don't hold getting fired from the Raiders against him since everyone and their brother has been fired as their coach, and Al Davis was insane by then. That franchise was a mess before him and has been since.

I agree, but even Crazy Al said it was a huge mistake on our part to hire him.

Of course, considering the AD at the time, I'm not sure he listened to anyone.

VN Store

Back