LSU @ South Carolina

Intelligent decision. I think it would be cool and appropriate if they painted up the field to match the Carolina home field.

Reactions: 2 people
Makes a very difficult game for South Carolina even tougher.

I think it would be respectful if they have the ticket money to SC or donated the money to relief in the state

3 years ago we were down by 40 or so points to Arky at halftime and just called the game "due to weather." It was more like a mercy killing.

Not sure why the idiots moved the kickoff time 3 hours back - same time the Vols game is on CBS -- alot of LSU fans are worried it wont be televised now

Intelligent decision. I think it would be cool and appropriate if they painted up the field to match the Carolina home field.

It's my understanding LSU is rolling out the carpet as much as possible, LSU band is learning the Game Birds' songs as well, since the band can't travel. And don't worry, LSU will probably give up 20 penalties and 5 drop balls to help things along. :no:

On paper it doesn't look good for the Game Birds, but if LSU continues with the drops and penalties, it might end up being closer than it should.

Looks like ESPN, supposedly lots of seats available.

A USCjr fan pointed out on the Dan Patrick Show this morning that the most respectful thing LSU could do would be to sit Fournette after halftime.

It is gestures of kindness, such as these, that reflect greatness upon LSU and the conference.

Perhaps, this may help too explain why some, if not most, choose to chant "SEC! SEC! SEC!..." at appropriate times. This is one of those times.

Love stories like these. My wife and I both worked for LSU a couple years ago before relocating up here to virginia tech. Some of the administration at LSU are the finest individuals you will meet.

If they lose, it is not going to be ugly for the things they are doing for SC, but the fact that they lost to a team like SC.

Exactly. Plus I think that the people of Louisiana have a good grasp on how much the outpouring of support from others means in a time of distress like this.

Less than 40,000 tickets have been sold. It'll be weird seeing an empty Death Valley.

VN Store

Back