Oregon vs Colorado (ESPN)

TrueOrange

Ready for some late night football?

Currently it's 14-all with 12 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

I think Butch was getting ready to accept the Colorado job when Strong was rumored to be our new coach

According to rumor around UK a few years ago when Butch interviewed w/ Mitch Barnhart someone asked Butch a situational football question and, according to rumor the answer he gave was so awful and off the wall they ceased considering him to replace Joker after he gave it.

Oregon's still struggling to fine a QB. Some sparks of life last night. But Colorado isn't exactly an elite team. Still it was progress, just not much to get excited about.

According to rumor around UK a few years ago when Butch interviewed w/ Mitch Barnhart someone asked Butch a situational football question and, according to rumor the answer he gave was so awful and off the wall they ceased considering him to replace Joker after he gave it.

Let me guess...

"So, Butch you score a TD in the 4th qtr with 10 mins remaining to take a 26-14 lead on the road - do you kick the PAT or go for 2?"

Let me guess...

"So, Butch you score a TD in the 4th qtr with 10 mins remaining to take a 26-14 lead on the road - do you kick the PAT or go for 2?"

Haha from what I was told someone asked a follow-up question and he started to answer it and then got flustered and was pretty abrupt.

This is second hand I obviously wasn't in the meeting but that's the story I was told.

VN Store

Back