Bottom 4 SEC teams right now?

11. Kentucky
12. Arkansas
13. South Carolina
14. Vanderbilt

I'm thinking you didn't watch the Mizzou game today. I'm not sure at this point in the season that they beat any of the above including Vandy. They are really bad right now.

Reactions: 1 person
Vandy
USC
Kentucky
Missouri

Sec east is weaker overall than it was last yr. Georgia looks like a top 5 team.

I'm thinking you didn't watch the Mizzou game today. I'm not sure at this point in the season that they beat any of the above including Vandy. They are really bad right now.

UCONN would have beaten Vanderbilt. So no, Vandy is worse than Mizzou.

Watched the whole thing. Their defense will keep them in every game, so for that reason alone I would place them above UK. I guess we'll see next Saturday, though.

Mizzou never wins in a beautiful fashion but they usually get it done. Until they prove otherwise I'm not going to say they absolutely blow. They're also missing a healthy Hansbrough right now.

Watched the whole thing. Their defense will keep them in every game, so for that reason alone I would place them above UK. I guess we'll see next Saturday, though.

Mizzou never wins in a beautiful fashion but they usually get it done. Until they prove otherwise I'm not going to say they absolutely blow. They're also missing a healthy Hansbrough right now.

You're right about what you say but they just looked sooo bad yesterday.

1.Ole Miss
2.LSU
3.UGA
4.Bama
5.Tamu
6.Miss State
7.Auburn
8.Florida
9.Arkansas
10.Missouri
11.Tennessee
12.UK