ShaggyTexas???

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
Sshaggytexas2-1.png

Seems the name Bevo is actually Bevo™
Shaggy name change

Texas' New AD, Steve Patterson, is dismantling the Evil Empire in Austin piece by piece.

Running off Big Money Donors
Running off coaches (budget cuts...see running off BMDs)
Running off Alumni (charging them to stand on the field)
Now running off fans

Keep up the good work Steve.

Steve Patterson is Not Our Standard

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
It really doesn't matter what you think. Nobody here cares anything about Baylor. Go post crap on their board.

Reactions: 5 people
It's the Around The NCAA forum...let him have a roost to flutter around.

Reactions: 9 people
It really doesn't matter what you think. Nobody here cares anything about Baylor. Go post crap on their board.

Exactly where in the body of the post was Baylor even mentioned?

At least one person was interested, that's what VN Likes:1 means.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
1. pretty funny how much they are freaking out, and i understand it
2. some of their animated avi's were......interesting
3. seems to be a lot less modding over there, at least on this topic
4. the format, as per usual when compared to VN, sucks. having the advertisements between posts sucked.
5. not sure how this running off fans. I don't think anyone is going to be less of a texas fan because the name of a MB was forced to change.

Reactions: 1 person
1. pretty funny how much they are freaking out, and i understand it
2. some of their animated avi's were......interesting
3. seems to be a lot less modding over there, at least on this topic
4. the format, as per usual when compared to VN, sucks. having the advertisements between posts sucked.
5. not sure how this running off fans. I don't think anyone is going to be less of a texas fan because the name of a MB was forced to change.

That's true of every other MB out there.

thanks for posting.....you are in the correct place to talk about what ever you want to talk about......Go Baylor.....

Reactions: 5 people
One of the funniest threads I've ever read was on shaggybevo. I have no idea what it was about...just that it was hilarious. I think there were stick figures in it.

I guess me not caring about anything Texas leads me to not getting what is going on. Back to not caring.

I guess me not caring about anything Texas leads me to not getting what is going on. Back to not caring.

it was never explained in the OP but the name of their big MB was ShaggyBevo. the other UT AD decided no one could use the moniker of Bevo anymore so the MB was all butthurt about the name change.

SView attachment 97124

Seems the name Bevo is actually Bevo™
Shaggy name change

Texas' New AD, Steve Patterson, is dismantling the Evil Empire in Austin piece by piece.

Running off Big Money Donors
Running off coaches (budget cuts...see running off BMDs)
Running off Alumni (charging them to stand on the field)
Now running off fans

Keep up the good work Steve.

Steve Patterson is Not Our Standard

bu, looks like seth russell is going to be a beast.. bet he surprises some fools this year

One of the funniest threads I've ever read was on shaggybevo. I have no idea what it was about...just that it was hilarious. I think there were stick figures in it.

Wasn't that thread about his interaction with rival fans or maybe eveb Texas fans at a game. And the op did it in Microsoft paint if memory serves me correct.

bu, looks like seth russell is going to be a beast.. bet he surprises some fools this year

He'll have the best speed at QB since Griffin for sure. They "say" he could two hand 360 dunk in HS ...we'll see. I'm worried about Montgomery leaving for Tulsa, I didn't care too much for Kendal's play calling in the 4th qtr of the Cotton Bowl.

Hope you guys spank OU this year in Knoxville.

Reactions: BUBear
then u should try to follow his principles and not be a di** to a poster for no reason.

I do try and I fail constantly. This is a forum and it's my opinion. If u don't like it, I don't care. I don't like fans of other teams on our board and will always express my disdain for them polluting this great site. If you don't like it by all means put me on ignore.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back