Martin Luther King
Ht:6'2"
Wt:174 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Rivals
Hudl
Scout
ESPN

4* across the board, ranked #116 in the composite. Tennessee has offered.

Coming off a junior season in which he recorded 1,087 receiving yards, 18 touchdowns and nine interceptions on defense, Corley continued to show his playmaking ability at Sunday's camp. The 6-foot-2, 187-pound receiver continues to put to rest any questions about his speed, accelerating past defensive backs with ease. He also shows the knack for the highlight-reel catch, elevating over two defensive backs to pull in a fingertip grab on one particular play in 7-on-7.

-Rivals (from the Adidas Showcase camp 12/1)

Was just offered by Butch? Am I the only one that is freaking out because he's from Michigan?

Good Ole' Cuonzo Martin offered Kingsley and we all know what happened there.

Timing doesn't feel right. Just saying.

Was just offered by Butch? Am I the only one that is freaking out because he's from Michigan?

I'll let Butch know to only offer kids in the Knoxville area to make you feel better.

Reactions: 3 people
Well, if Butch does go (don't think he will) but, if he does, we've got to hire a UT alum...period. I feel like a ping pong ball with the drama of the coaching carousels and it's getting real old, real fast. :yes: :nono:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person

Jancek, Azanni, and Gillespie were all in Michigan this week not Coach Jones. They are trying to get into Detroit Cass Tech and other schools while U of M doesn't have someone in place recruiting these guys. Cass Tech is a D1 football factory of late. Mike Weber and Daelin Hayes are long shots but best players in the state.

Just a coincidence it is Michigan nothing to worry about.

Exactly, the fact that we offered his teammate some months back should be proof enough. Clearly the coaches are trying to get more involved up there. They've definitely got the right personnel to recruit that area with the former ties to Central Michigan and maybe even Butch's time at Ferris State helps to some extent when recruiting that area.

Detroit King class of 2016 four-star wide receiver Donnie Corley has seen his offer list grow to more than 20 schools, but five stand out as the early leaders.

"The five that really stand out, in no order, are Michigan State, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Ohio State and LSU," Corley said.

"I am going to Notre Dame Saturday," Corley said. "I want to get down there one more time to see what the coaches are talking about and talk to a few players. I have only gone down there once, so I have never really seen the whole campus.

"I am going to Michigan State Sunday and Tennessee on Feb. 28. Those three places I definitely want to go. Then, I might try a down south school and a West Coast school. After that, I'll pretty much wrap it up."

- Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
"Detroit King four-star 2016 WR Donnie Corley has a Top Five and Tennessee is on the list. He has a visit planned to Knoxville for Feb. 28. And, yes, he does know John Kelly. They have worked out together quite a bit."

- Josh Helmholdt, Rivals

Detroit King four-star WR Donnie Corley is going to be visiting Tennessee next Saturday. He will bring both of his parents with him. This is an important visit because this recruitment is starting to wind down. Talking with his coach today, they're expecting a commitment in the next 4-6 weeks likely. Lot of contenders here including LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame and Ohio State, but Tennessee has a good rep in the Detroit area right now.

-Josh Helmholdt, Rivals

Reactions: 9 people
"Donnie Corley said he really likes Tennessee after visiting and that he will be back. Said he wants to be back when Tennessee plays Georgia. He liked Tennessee's receiving corps and liked watching Azzanni coach. Said they are definitely 'high up there' right now, but no official top five after offers from Alabama, Oklahoma and some other recent ones."

-Fortenberry

Very encouraging news here.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back