The Final Four Thread

McCat

Rent free in your head
Florida/UCONN

Kentucky/Wisconsin

24 hours to gametime!

I would place KY over FL in the final as the most likely outcome.
It will be tough for the Gators to beat a team that talented a fourth time.

CBS has to be hating this Final Four. UK is the only team with national cred.

Even though it's two SEC teams, I think a UK-Fla final would be fine with CBS.
It's the most polarizing program in the country vs the #1 team.

Reactions: 1 person
UK has the benefit of having played in this stadium earlier this year, it may not be much of an advantage but at least they have some familiarity with the sight lines in game action.

UF beats UConn by double digits.

Wisc beats KY in OT

Fl over Wisc by 7

Cal announces he's returning to NBA.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Am I the only one who has lost interest in the tournament?

No not really. Considering 95% of the population basically has no chance of winning their bracket at this point, and the week away from basketball kind of died down the hype. It will pick up though once it begins though.

I think the TCU cheerleaders should be the official cheerleaders for the Final 4. Good Gracious the girls are unbelievable at the All-Star game.

Cats win 71-63, Florida wins 79-69.

#SEC, but after that, it's #BBN

Kentucky vs Florida is the only match up that would have my interest Mon night...I would rather watch a Kardashian marathon than see UConn vs Wisc.

Patrice looking soft early. Ha! Right when I posted that he swatted a shot. Too much fancy stuff on the other end though.

Just found out network announcers calling game on TBS, Florida announcers on TNT, and Connecticut announcers on Tru TV.

It was impossible to draw a charge in the regular season, but the rules have apparently been changed for the tournament. The UConn player was in his upward motion before the U.F. player was set. I was under the impression that was supposed to be a block this year, and if it was close, it was supposed to be a block.

VN Store

Back