Terri Saban looking for homes in Austin Texas [rumor, obviously]

Strange I thought everything was bigger in Texas. He's gonna stick out like a Tom Thumb oops sore thumb.

Reactions: 3 people
Anyone remember when Gruden's wife was supposedly doing this last year, and enrolling her kids in private school in Knoxville?

Move along, nothing to see

Reactions: 4 people
Saban may think he will be fired after losing to Butch and the Big Orange Saturday....

I call this BS... IIRC, Gruden's wife was seen checking out the high schools in Knoxville during the TN coaching search.

Reactions: 2 people
I did see where she doesn't like Tuscaloosa much would like to be in a larger city. I think if Saban wants that job he will get it. Texas will pay as much as Bama will be interesting to see what happens after the season.

I did see where she doesn't like Tuscaloosa much would like to be in a larger city. I think if Saban wants that job he will get it. Texas will pay as much as Bama will be interesting to see what happens after the season.

The only reason I could see Saban leaving Bama to go to TX is it would be easier to win at TX but Saban hasn't had any trouble winning at Bama. I think when he is through coaching he retires from Bama as a legend up there with the Bear.

I can see the headline now. Tennessee rises to the top to knock off the number 1 Tide. Saban decides to build a new house brick by brick in Texas. Oh how sweet the sound.

probably false, but if true, I am betting that it is a ploy to get a better deal at bama.

VN Store

Back