Kim Mulkey is pathetic...

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
I don't watch much women's basketball. I watched the 2nd half of that Louisville/Baylor. The fact that she is complaining about the officials and threw the officials under the bus, *****ing about how it didn't go her way, is probably one of the saddest displays I've seen from a coach. Some facts

Baylor FT's: 26
L'Ville FT's: 16

Baylor fouls: 14
L'Ville fouls: 24

Baylor starters fouled out: 0
L'Ville starters fouled out: 3

To try and blame your choke job on officiating when every stat says otherwise is pathetic. Yeah, you got screwed on the charge call, but Sims wasn't even TOUCHED after you got the steal and it was called a shooting foul made up for it.

Reactions: 1 person
Yea just saw this on SportsCenter. It's embarrassing to blame the refs like she did. Hell, I only watched about the last 6 minutes and the refs were doing everything in their power to gift wrap this game for Baylor. Sounds like a spoiled child who didn't get her way.

Last edited:
I posted right after I saw her ***** ass postgame. She blamed everybody, then told the writers to do what they want but blame it on her. What a joke.

Lets see how Baylor goes without Brett Grinder carrying her team the last few years.

I posted right after I saw her ***** ass postgame. She blamed everybody, then told the writers to do what they want but blame it on her. What a joke.

Lets see how Baylor goes without Brett Grinder carrying her team the last few years.

I don't mind coaches complaining about officials...to an extent. But when it's one sided for you, and one bad call goes against you, and you try and throw officials under the bus, it's a pathetic type of whining. A role model should be above that.

I don't mind officials complaining about officials. But when it's one sided for you, and one bad call goes against you, and you try and throw officials under the bus, it's a pathetic type of whining. A role model should be above that.

Plus, the one bad call didn't even affect the game because Louisville handed them the ball back 0.2 sec later right under their basket and got a make up call to send her to the line. Louisville outplayed Baylor tonight, get over it coach.

She deserved a tech after her theatrics on the charge call...didn't happen. Louisville HC was not afforded the same latitude 2 min earlier.

Reactions: 3 people
Whoever made this gif, thank you:

cg1x7o.jpg

I bet she was OK with the charge that went against UofL when the Baylor player was still moving forward after the shooter had jumped to shoot.

She said at the presser that she saw two bad calls late in the game. ESPN cut her off after she complained about the charge. I wonder what other call she had an issue with.

For all the pomp and circumstance about FrankenGriner, (s)he leaves with one title.

CPS won three with Chamique Holsclaw. Two in the three years Candace Parker started. And titles don't lie.

Reactions: 4 people

The fact that Louisville's coach got T'd up, and she didn't for that absolutely embarrassing jacket episode says enough. She needs to keep her lazy eyed comments to herself. What a joke of a coach.

VN Store

Back